My Holiday

Sunset in Sayang Heulang Beach

Hi, Guys! How are you today? Did you enjoy your holiday this semester? I hope you enjoyed your holiday, although it just two weeks (or just a week maybe:( ) Or you studied along your holiday? Hehehe, just kidding :D Don't be serious okay!

Santolo Beach
By the way, in this blog I will tell you about my first holiday in 3 Senior High School Bandung. I was very grateful to The God because I didn't get "Short Semester" in my first semester at 3 SHS. So I had two weeks for holiday with my family, and we went to Santolo Beach and Sayang Heulang Beach in Garut on 29 December 2016. We went to Garut by our car at 5 am, and arrived at 11 am in Santolo Beach.

A crab that I caught at Santolo
I was very amazed when I looked Santolo Beach. I never saw a very beautiful beach like that. Santolo Beach was very amazing beach which has blue water with no waste that polluted the water. There were a lot of small crab on the beautiful seashore. The crab were walking around the beach and seen afraid when they saw a human. I very like the water when its color was changed to red. But it was not very red. If we look the water more thoroughly, we will look the color of the water was redness. Maybe it is a colony of red algae that brought out by the wave to the seashore.

Sayang Heulang Beach
After we went to Santolo Beach, we went to Sayang Heulang Beach that was not too far from Santolo Beach. Sayang Heulang Beach has a little different with Santolo Beach. It has some coral and rock in the seashore. But it's not less beautiful than Santolo Beach. The water is very clean and blue like Santolo Beach. If Santolo Beach has a lot of small crab, Sayang Heulang Beach has a lot of "kumang" (the cute and small animal which has a shell for its house and its body like a very small crab). The kumang were hide in the coral for protect itself from the predator. I and my family were at the Sayang Heulang Beach until the sunset was came. I looked at the sky, and I was amazed again when I looked the orange and blue color in the sky were side by side made a beautiful sky on the expanse of blue sea. It was looked so wonderful !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewi Sartika

Introduction

Megantara