Dewa Athena IX


Hello everyone! On this March and April 2017, OSIS SMAN 3 Bandung held an event again about sport. Ya, that is Dewa Athena IX. I've forgotten the reason why is it called Dewa Athena. But in this blog, I will give some explanations and my story about Dewa Athena for you. :)

Dewa Athena is a sport tournament between all of 10th and 11th grade in SMAN 3 Bandung that aims for develop the sportsmanship, spirit of sport, and solidarity of SMA 3's students. Dewa Athena held on 23 & 24 March 2017 for 32018 and 25 March & 1 April 2017 for 32019 at Lapangan Bali. Both of them will compete in final on 8 April 2017. This event is required for all of 32018 and 32019. The sports that will be competed are volley, tug of war, gobak sodor, soccer (male and female), dodge ball (male and female), estafet, basket, and badminton (male and female). Every class must prepare its own jersey.

In the first day of Dewath, I joined the event at 8 a.m until 10 a.m because I had to join the angklung extracurricular because the members will had a monthly evaluation like usual. I was playing gobak sodor at the time, and I was very happy because our class won the game! Besides that, we won other games too : volley, soccer (female) and tug of war. Aaaa I'm so happy, and I hope our class can reach the final to compete with 11th grade.

In the second day, our class will play gobak sodor, volley, soccer (female), and tug of war in semi final. Plus several sports games but still in first elimination round, like estafet. (I just remember the estafet games in that day because I joined the estafet game). Alhamdulillah, gobak sodor, tug of war, estafet, and volley go into the next round. But at the end, we was defeated by X Science 1 in soccer ball. Hmm.. It's OK, we still have a chance in other games.

In the third day, hmm... Actually, I don't want to tell you about this :( Yes, we lost in the games, all of the games. Okok, I will tell you about this day in chronological order. First, in the morning, we went to Saparua by bicycle  and after that we went to Lapangan Bali to continue the games. Gobak sodor, we was defeated by X Science 4. Estafet, we was defeated by X Science 7. Tug of war, hmm.. O ya, we won the tug of war game between all of 32019. But we was defeated by 11th grade :( Okay, next, volley. We was defeated by X Science 7, again -_- Yeah it was so embarrassing. We was disappointed, a little. But it's alright. The important one is we have done the games with the best ability, and the last, solidarity. I think we have developed the solidarity between our classmates, and I'm really really happy that I have a solid classmates like them. :)

OK, that's my story. Thanks for reading! ^^

-sah-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewi Sartika

Introduction

World Tournament and Techno Fest 2016