Introduction

I'm wearing white veil on this photo
Hi, Everyone! Nice to meet you!

My name is Siti Afna Hanifah. You can call me Afna. I was born in Bandung, April 23th, 2001. So, I'm 15 years old now. I have been studying in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung since several months ago and my previously school is SMP Negeri 6 Cimahi. I live in Cimahi with my parents. Therefore, I must go to school early so that I will not be late.

My father is an alumni from SMAN 3 Bandung. He graduated from Faculty of Mathematics and Science in Institut Teknologi Bandung. While, My mother graduated from Faculty of Medical in Universitas Padjadjaran. Although my mother graduated in Bandung, she was born in Jakarta and studied in Bekasi previously. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is 12 years old, while my sister is 2 years old. My sister is very cute. She always talk in her language that my family and I can't understand what is she talking.

I love in mathematics. I don't know why I love it, but I remember that I love it since I was in Junior High School. I love reading too. Sherlock Holmes is one of my favourite fiction books because I like stories about detective and riddles.

By the way, have you wonder why I choose to study in Bandung, not in Cimahi? Because I want to find new experiences and meet new friends in Bandung. If I choose to study in Cimahi, I will meet same friends that I have met them when I was in Junior High School. But I like to doing something new, so I choose to study in Bandung.

If you want to know more about me, you can contact me at :
Id line : siafhanifah
Email : sitiafna01@gmail.com

Thanks and see you later! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewi Sartika

Megantara