My Favorite Place

Bali is one of the favorite and famous destination in Indonesia. Bali has some beautiful place that anyone can visit it to spend their time in holiday. Especially it suitable for the student of SMAN 3 Bandung to refreshing their brain from very much task and exam from their teacher, hehehe...😂😁 Although beautiful places are not only in Bali actually, but Bali is my favorite place that I ever visited.

I visited Bali when I was 5th grade in Elementary School with my family and my father's office colleagues. I didn't go to Bali in holiday but in the school days, because if I went to Bali in holiday, it would be crowded of visitor in some places. Moreover, in the holiday the price of some destination places is more expensive than the school days.

Before we went to Bali, we gathered in my father's office in Jakarta. We gathered at 5.00 am. Then we went to Soekarno-Hatta Airport. We waited for the airplane then the airplane was coming at 7.00 am. I forget how long to reached Bali from Jakarta._. But there was not take for a day to reached Bali, just 2 hours maybe (?) Ahh I don't know definitely, because I was sleeping during the travel, heheheee... :'D  O yaa, by the way, this is the first time I get on to a plane and I was very happy. Before I slept during the travel, I looked at the plane's windows from the inside the plane, and I looked a clump of cloud. I remember that I looked cloud which shaped like a bear.

We reached Bali at 9.00 am (if I'm not wrong) and we checked in to a hotel in Nusa Dua, Bali. Then we went to another places in Bali, but I forget what was the place that we had visited after we checked in:( I just remember that I had visited Dreamland Beach in the first day when the sun sets. There was the most beautiful sunset that I had ever seen. Moreover, the beach was very clean and tidy. I very very love this beach! And I remember that I had visited Tanah lot in the second day evening and Kuta Beach in the third day afternoon. Tanah lot is look like a beach but it doesn't have sand, just a stretch of sea with collection of big rocks in its seaside and waves that sound so noisy. In the seaside, there also was a temple and I looked a Buddha Statue at the temple. But, Kuta Beach is same as Dreamland Beach which has sand in its seaside. But Kuta Beach has black sand, different with other beaches. Unfortunately, Kuta Beach was not clean when I visited it.

That is about my favorite place, thanks for reading:)

Questions :

1. What's kind of the text ?
a. Report text
b. Descriptive text
c. Narrative text
d. Recount text
e. Procedure text

2. When the writer went to Bali?
a. In the holiday
b. In the school days
c. In the new year
d. In the last year
e. On Sunday

3. Why the writer didn't know how long to reach Bali from Jakarta?
a. She didn't care about it
b. She was talking continuously to other passengers when she was in the plane
c. She was playing her handphone during the trip
d. The trip was so far and the time can't calculated or expected
e. She was sleeping when she was in the plane

4. Do you think Tanah Lot is a beach?
a. Yes, because it has waves and rocks.
b. Yes, because its waves sound so noisy
c. No, because it has big rocks on its seaside
d. No, because it doesn't have sands
e. No, because the waves its too noisy

5. On your opinion, why the Kuta Beach has black sands?
a. I don't know and I don't care
b. Because there is someone who shed many black paint on the beach
c. The sands was on fire for a long time
d. Maybe its destiny
e. Because of the ash explosions of volcano on the ancient time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewi Sartika

Introduction

Megantara