My Unforgettable Moment

Hi, Guys! In this blog, I will tell you about my unforgettable moment. Hmm, there are many of my unforgettable moments actually, but I prefer to tell you about my effort to be a student of SMAN 3 Bandung because it was very hard to reach it and that is the biggest dream since I was in Junior High School.

SMAN 3 Bandung is one of the most favorite school in Indonesia, isn't it? I wanted to school in there since I was in 7th grade. But, my Junior High School is not the favorite school in my city, so I doubt to be a student at SMAN 3 Bandung.

I had some pressure from my parent, my family, my friends, and my teachers that I will not able to school in SMAN 3 Bandung. They said the students are very smart so I will not able to compete with them. And my mother said "You just a student of SMP 6, how can SMAN 3 Bandung will be your next school. It's impossible!" Honestly, I offended when my mom said it. My spirit was getting down at the time. But I won't give up. I will reach my biggest dream that I ever had. But in the 8th grade, I was getting down again, and I was very very drop, because I didn't pass the National Science Olympiad in provincial level, but my other friends succeed to passed the Olympiad, so I was very sad and disappointed. Moreover, my mother gave me more pressure again if I can't be a student of SMA 3, even my friends too. Finally, I gave up at the time. I think the people are right. I was not school in the favorite Junior High School, I just a student at SMP 6, and I am not worthy to study in the best school, moreover the best school in Indonesia. I blame my self all the time, why I'm not move to the other school, so I will have a chance to study in SMA 3. And since I was 8th grade, I didn't have a biggest dream again.

Everything changed when I was in 9th grade. In the October and November 2015, I had several competition that raised up my biggest dream again. One of them is I won in a mathematics competition with my two partners and we had 5th champion in West Java. I was very excited when I heard that we won the competition, and my spirit was come back. I still doubt to choose SMAN 3 Bandung for my next school actually, but I will try first. I studied earnestly and prayed every time to reach my biggest dream. I didn't want to hear my mother's say or my friend's say if I can't be student of SMA 3. Finally, in the climax competition, National Exam, I reach a big value and I try to register at SMA 3. Alhamdulillah, I can't stop to praise to The God because I accepted in SMAN  3 Bandung. I think is a beautiful moment and a most unforgettable moment in my live, and I won't forget it forever :)

That's my story, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewi Sartika

World Tournament and Techno Fest 2016